Yazzii bags and pouches are well-made, totally functional, and perfect for everyone! They come in several colors and lots of sizes. Click here to find all of the Yazzii’s that I carry. Many of them include a video to give you a closer look.
Many Yazzii organizers come with small sewn-in zippered pouches. You can leave them attached or, if you are like me, you will use your seam ripper and liberate the pouches from the organizer :-). There’s a video at the bottom of this post that shows you how.
You can buy extra pouches in a variety of sizes. I love the pouches because they are so versatile!
The Maxi Yazzii holds so much—and it comes with a set of extra pouches in addition to the pouch ‘pages’ that are sewn in. The 2 shoulder straps make it easy to take with you and the size is dandy for carrying projects.
Take a minute and think of all the things that can be carried in a Yazzii…
- Sewing notions and projects, of course
- Pills and medicines
- Hand tools… think jewelry, wood carving, etc.
- Do you have a model train enthusiast in your life? I’ll bet they could use a handy way to carry little doodads
- My grandkids love these for small toys
- Male or female, young or old… we all can use Yazzii’s 🙂
Click here to find all of the Yazzii’s that I carry. Most of them include a video (like the one below) to give you a closer look.
Removing the sew-in pouches is so easy!