In honor of International Quilting Weekend, March 20-22, 2015, The Quilt Show (www.thequiltshow.com), the web TV show hosted by Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims, will open all of its shows from the first nine series—shows 100-1513—for the entire weekend. I’m telling you today so that you can reserve time this weekend.
For three special days, everyone will have the chance to view over 200 shows, featuring some of the quilting world’s leading artists, for FREE. See—that’s big news!
This year’s sponsors are contributing over $5000 in prizes, including the Grand Prize, a BERNINA 550 QE. Other prizes you have a chance to win are:
- Innova – Have your quilt professionally quilted ($500 value)
- Superior Threads – five $100 gift certificates
- RJR Fabrics – a Delicious Selection of RJR Fabrics
- AccuQuilt – GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter
- Missouri Star Quilt Company – $500 in Quilter’s Cash plus signed copies of Volume 1 of Block Magazine and Man Sewing Swag
Here I am with Alex and Ricky.
As you may already know, I appeared as the featured artist on TQS in show 611. If you didn’t have the opportunity to see this show the first time around, now you’ll have the chance to see it—and so many other terrific shows—at no cost in this unprecedented three-day offer.
I hope that you’ll share this information with all of your quilting friends. It’s a fantastic opportunity to enjoy three days of learning and fun without leaving your home…all for free.
Enjoy the shows, and thanks for helping to spread the word!
Click here to go to the TQS website landing page.